Wise Investment Planning begins with clarity of purpose. If you don’t know where you want to go, any road will take you there.
People often ask, “What is the best financial tool?” To ask this question is similar to a person going into “Home Depot” and asking, “What is the best tool for construction?” A wise customer service representative would ask, “What job are you trying to do?” If you need to cut wood you need a saw. If you are going to pound nails you need a hammer. Just as obvious as those tools are right for the job, it should become obvious as to what Financial Tools are right for you, once you understand your top priorities relative to your needs.
Income – Capital Preservation – Growth – Tax Efficiency – Liquidity – Ease Of Management.
Although these are all important they are not of equal importance. We will help you understand how to prioritize these goals in a logical manner that will help in building your ideal portfolio.
Since we are affiliated with the largest independent broker dealer in the United States*, LPL Financial, and I am licensed in Securities and Insurance, we are similar to the “Home Depot” of financial tools, but the skillful execution of how those tools are used to build your financial house is what will truly set us apart.
Below is just a short list of the technical financial tools we have available to our clients. How those tools are used is where the creative art form takes place.
Our Products and Services include:
*Fee only = means you pay no commissions or trading costs and we just charge an annual management fee to manage your money.
- *Professional Managed Accounts on a fee only basis.
- *Trust Account Management on a fee only basis. (LPL Financial Representatives offer access to Trust Services through The Private Trust Company N.A., an affiliate of LPL Financial.)
- *IRA Asset Management on a fee only basis.
- * Qualified Retirement Plans including 401(k) retirement plans, Defined Benefit and Defined Contribution Plans.
- Individual Stocks
- Annuities: Variable, Indexed and Fixed
- No Load Mutual funds
- Indexed Certificates of Deposit
- Bonds: Treasury, Corporate, and Tax Free.
- Buffered Notes and other Structured Products.
- Life Insurance
- Long-term care, disability and critical illness